Senior Systems & Compliance Analyst
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems and Performance Analyst within One Direct.
One Housing is a leading provider of housing, care and support services across London and the South East. One Direct is our internal maintenance service company to manage and carry out repairs and maintenance. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of One Housing, which owns over 16,000 properties across London and the South East. One Direct delivers better value for money for our customers and ensures that repairs and maintenance work is carried out to a high standard.
This is a unique role that has different responsibilities across various work streams and is part of one of the pivotal teams in the Commercial Services Department, you will need to be great at following and creating process, scrutinise and audit data and challenge the teams when necessary.
This post is to ensure the provision of effective administration and support the management of the One Direct Systems, second in command to the Systems and Performance Manager will be able to make decisions around day to day activities and will have higher responsibility on the fleet systems and provide high level reports to monitor the business performance.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Good standard of education
- Excellent level of IT skills and literacy
- Aptitude for complex data analysis and report compilation
- Ability to scrutinise data and provide recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Assertive and confident
- Excellent organisational skills
- Line manager experience desirable
- Business analysis knowledge or qualifications would be an advantage
- Experience with SQL Query is desirable but not essential
- Ideally have experience working with One Serve/Web3
To apply, upload your CV and supporting statement of no more than 1000 words, outlining how your skills and experience meet our needs. Download the job description here to aid you in completing your supporting statement.