To produce property market analysis and reports which inform business development, increase business efficiency and generate value across a range of activities: from assessing land opportunities and benchmarking rents, to reviewing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for new developments and agency services.
- Collect, analyse, interpret, evaluate and report on data held on Metropolitan business systems, and those of third party including research/data suppliers.
- Ensure accuracy and validity of data by developing, implementing and maintaining quality assurance measures.
- Provide up to date competitor analysis of product and sales performance for our strategic development sites/ locations.
- Produce property market research reports in response to project proposals.
- Work with the development, marketing and sales teams to input research findings into new homes development and marketing campaign planning to optimise scheme performance.
- Produce regular reports so that management, Development, Sales & Marketing staff are up to date on the latest market news and new business opportunities.
- Work with the Market Intelligence Manager or other members of the management team to provide senior level stakeholder updates.
- Produce prompt research feedback for new development and re-development opportunities to support development teams in meeting bid deadlines.
- To work with cross functional project teams to develop an effective return on investment reporting for spend activities.
Key experience and qualifications required:
- Market research/ data analysis experience
- Excellent communicator with the ability to concisely summarise results of data analysis to a wide range of audiences both written and verbally.
- Intermediate to Advanced level - Microsoft Office.
- Ability to analyse statistics to develop business insight/ intelligence, and to present graphically as required.
- Able to identify and articulate solutions, with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate a variety of tasks efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Strong interest or previous experience in property/ housing.
What we offer:
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Option to buy and sell holiday.
- Impressive pension scheme & Life assurance.
- Season ticket loans.
- Discounts at multiple retail outlets.
"Metropolitan is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Metropolitan is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Metropolitan are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation. Metropolitan will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and cultures"