Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Organisation Type
Parity was founded in 2005 with a mission to tear down any barriers to delivery of retrofit to all UK homes, whatever they may be. This started as rudimentary services that evolved into the award-winning Home Energy Masterplan service we offer today and pushed on to become the CROHM service for Landlords and Local Authorities.
The CROHM housing stock assessment software has come of age; now proven amongst a handful of key clients as a fully online tool, we're ready to introduce it to any manager or owner of a portfolio of housing stock so that they can set realistic, costed targets for transforming their performance.
The Business Development Manager will be focused on the development of our client base as follows:
- Seeking potential new clients for our CROHM software service in the Social Housing market.
- Listening to clients and feeding back improvements to the development team for all sectors involving decisions pertaining to portfolios of buildings.
- Seeking potential new clients for upcoming services.
We would expect the ideal candidate to have knowledge of a background in social housing and have some asset management experience.
All details and application form can be found on our website.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 to £60,000 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 to £60,000 Manager Asset management jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 to £60,000 Manager Business development jobs in London (South)
- Permanent £30,000 to £60,000 Manager Technical services jobs in London (South)