Independent Living Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
6 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Full time, temporary for up to 12 months
Do you have a caring nature and a committed, enthusiastic, customer-focused attitude? Are you a great team player who can help to provide safe and secure accommodation in our Independent Living Schemes for our customers? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to appoint as an Independent Living Coordinator to cover a period of maternity leave.
Stafford and Rural Homes (SARH) is looking for a flexible and proactive individual to work in our Independent Living Schemes across Staffordshire. You will support our older and more vulnerable customers with housing-related queries, signposting to statutory agencies, and help with managing and maintaining their tenancies. Maintaining health and safety in the Independent Living schemes and coordinating activities with, and for our customers, are key responsibilities in this role.
SARH is a high performing, successful and well-led forward-thinking Housing Association and a Sunday Times Top 100 BEST Company. We welcome applications from customer-focused people with proven experience delivering in the social housing sector. In return you will enjoy working for an ambitious company that works hard to attract and retain talented staff who have a passion and enthusiasm for delivering outstanding customer service. If you want to join a supportive team that makes a difference to our customers, their homes and communities, we want to hear from you. We are recognised for being a values-based organisation and this is something we extend to all who work for us and with us.
For more information and to apply, please use the APPLY links provided and/or contact the HR team on 01785 216717.
Closing date: 25th March 2018
Assessment Centre: 6th April 2018
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Community and Customer Services jobs in Stafford
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Care and support jobs in Stafford
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Homelessness jobs in Stafford
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Social Care jobs in Stafford
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Supported / sheltered housing jobs in Stafford