Care & Support Project Manager
Following the recent restructures at Metropolitan Care & Support we are taking the opportunity to develop our structure. To ensure the recent success in Richmond we are looking for an experienced multi site Care Manager or Project Manager in this sector to lead the mobilisation of our new services. This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role is pivotal to Metropolitan`s success following new wins so will suit an individual that is committed to delivering excellence and structured working processes. In this role you will be expected to make decisions that support the best interest of the customer at all times whilst maintaining Metropolitan values. You will be expected to manage service income and expenditure budgets effectively, to meet contract and business requirements, maintaining excellent standards of service delivery. The role involves a combination of directed duties and ready access to senior staff, as well as situations where loan working requires flexibility, resourcefulness and immediate problem solving and decision making.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: -
- Support the development and remodelling of services, raising the profile of care and support services and the Metropolitan offer to all customers.
- Develop, deliver and report on plans for designated service area to evidence high quality service delivery.
- Promote the Metropolitan vision and culture and embed within core areas of responsibility to enhance Metropolitan's reputation in the market place.
- Work within timeframes set by internal and external stakeholders to role model `gold standard` delivery.
- Ensure customer and colleague engagement in the development and implementation of business processes to ensure they meet changing requirements.
- Recruit, induct, develop and manage the performance of staff to deliver cohesive, high performing teams which achieve performance targets and consistently high performance standards, this includes the assessment of learning activity where required.
- Manage the scheduling and deployment of team members to achieve optimum care levels for customers as well as providing a cost effective staffing model for the service.
- Manage service income and expenditure budgets effectively, to meet contract and business requirements, maintaining excellent standards of service delivery.
- Identify and evaluate contingencies required for designated services and develop plans to deliver business efficiency and continuity.
- Monitor, manage and report on performance and risk, taking appropriate action to deliver compliance with quality standards, business targets, contractual and regulatory frameworks.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work at a senior level and influence how our services perform. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity where you could make a real difference please apply directly with an up to date CV. This should reflect: -
- Extensive experience within the care sector and managing multiple sites or complex projects within care .
- Competence as a manager and task supervisor with the ability to inspire teams to achieve the very best through instilling a performance supportive culture
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care
If you would like to discuss this role further please call Clare McCarthy on 0203 5354553
In return for your commitment to Metropolitan we will also provide full training and personal development that is tailored to your personal ambitions, Also Metropolitan offers an excellent and unique Benefits package that can be adapted to suit each individual. We offer employees the opportunity to choose from a wide variety of benefits which includes options around Childcare Vouchers, Health and Well-being Programme, Employee Assistance and discounts with multiple retailers and many more. We also offer an impressive Pension Scheme and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days!
Metropolitan is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Metropolitan is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Metropolitan are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation. Metropolitan will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
It should be noted that the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
Apply for Care & Support Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly