Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Expiry Date: 14th March 2018 at Midday
Salary: £31,370 - £36,900 per annum pro rata
Job Location: Tower Bridge Court, London
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: 13 Month FTC/Secondment Opportunity
Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge? We're looking for a passionate, ambitious Marketing Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team on a 13 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience from a similar role who can hit the ground running. This is a busy, varied role where you'll develop and deliver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels. As we are a newly merged group there is lots of opportunity to help develop and shape marketing at Clarion.
About the role
Some of the initial priorities include:
- Lead on creating and implementing specific marketing strategies on allocated sites to support existing sales programme and sales pipeline
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to coordinate the delivery of required marketing collateral to support sales launches on allocated sites
- Ensure all scheme specific budgets are maintained and logged
- Coordinate marketing activity performance reporting
- Ensure that day to day activity is in line with best practice in marketing and advertising industry and sector regulations and guidelines
- Lead on day to day website content updates, social media and digital marketing including copywriting
Ideally, you will have a proven track record of supporting marketing campaigns in a property field. We are also open to hearing from you if you have experience of working with developers, house builders, consultants, and agents.
You'll be familiar with the full marketing mix and comfortable leading and managing your own projects. What is essential is excellent attention to detail with strong proof reading skills along great communication and time management skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Closing Date: 14th March at 12pm
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.