New Homes Administrator - one year FTC
Peabody's development programme will increase to see the delivery of several thousand homes per year. These homes must be delivered to high quality and excellent standard and the experience delivered to our customers who will move in to these homes must be second to none. This role will be essential to support the organisation to ensure highly efficient handover of Peabody New Homes from the contractor to the organisation and eventually ensuring excellent experience for customers living in Peabody's New Build Homes. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key colleagues across the organisation as well as external stakeholders.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced New homes Administrator to provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To provide efficient and customer focused administrative support for the New Homes Team, including supporting the delivery of a range of new homes activities for customers moving into new developments and logging/tracking/reporting on defects.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with databases
- Experience of working with contractors and residents
- Experience of report writing and analysing data
- Some experience of dealing with defects and technical knowledge