Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Beacon House, Ipswich
£19,372 per annum (rising to £20,719 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We have a fulfilling opportunity for an experienced Administrator. This opportunity will see you providing a comprehensive support function to the Regional Investment Team ensuring the delivery of services are effective in line with policies, procedures and relevant regulations.
The role of Administrator will include:
- Supporting the regional teams by ensuring accurate and timely information is collected, collated, prepared and presented to ensure regulatory and other standards are continuously met or exceeded
- Delivering, improving, maintaining and monitoring effective and efficient administrative systems to support the delivery of services in accordance with policies, procedures and relevant regulations
- Assisting with the arrangement of meetings including attendance, information preparation, minute taking and follow up administration
- Supporting the management and maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders, residents and contractors, identifying any shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately, including investigating and responding to complaints
Skills and experiences:
- Recent experience within a similar administrative position with proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Some experience of producing and analysing statistical information would be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to respond effectively and manage queries
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of internal and external customers
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 14 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.