Finance Business Partner Manager
Job Title: Finance Business Partner Manager
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 16th March
Salary: £56,640 to £66,630
Job Location: London
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
You will manage and motivate a small team and will report directly into the Head of Business Partnering, presenting effective finance information to provide business support and insight to improve decision making across your business area.
As Business Partner your role will require you to be the 'face of finance', to be pro-active and engaged with all levels of managements. You will present excellent financial and management information to support excellent decision making, and the expert advice you provide to budget holders will make ensure they understand and manage their budgets effectively, with a view of challenging operational activities to drive VFM.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role so you must have significant experience of this in a similar role. We are also looking for the following experience;-
- A CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with significant experience in a finance business partnering role and providing VFM.
- Track record of engaging with senior management and executive with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business.
- An effective leader of change in a financial management environment
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written which is appropriate to the audience
- Presenting financial performance results with relevant insights
- Leading the finance support on commercial negotiations
- Providing challenge and support to the commercial teams to improve decision making
- Ensuring a strong focus on financial policy and governance
- Leading ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Leading and developing a team of Commercial Analysts
- Demonstrates technical understanding around all areas of SOCI and SOFP in order to interpret and influence commercial business decisions as the financial expert.
- Proven track record of driving margin improvement through driving cost saving and income maximisation initiatives
- High level of commercial awareness
- Business Partnering with the senior stakeholders of the organisation to support new business cases for investments
- Holiday starts at 25 days per year, and rises to 26 days after one year, 28 after two years and 30 days after three years full service
- Annual bonus, staff can receive up to 5% of salary dependent upon organisational and team performance
- Additions flexible benefits package. All staff are provided with an amount equivalent to 1% of their salary to spend on other benefits. Staff can select from a range of benefits including life assurance, critical illness cover, financial reviews, health cash plan, health screening, private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare assistance, gym membership, cycle to work, travel insurance, restaurant card and much more. Staff can also top up this account by contributing from their salary.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme provided by the Flexible Retirement Plan, Defined Contribution Scheme (FRP DC) - minimum employee contribution of 3% and employer 2%. If they opt to contribute more than the minimum Clarion will match the rate up to 7.5%
- Holiday trading scheme buy and sell annual leave.
- Comprehensive training and opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Family friendly work practices
Closing Date: 16th March at Midday
Interviews will be held on: 26th March and 6th April
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.