Senior Finance Business Partner
Job Title: Senior Finance Business Partner
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 16th March
Salary: £47,910 to £56,370
Job Location: London
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge?
About the role
As Business Partner your role will require you to be the 'strategic face of finance', to be pro-active and engaged with all levels of managements. You will present excellent financial and management information to support excellent decision making, and the expert advice you provide to budget holders will make ensure they understand and manage their budgets effectively, with a view of challenging operational activities to drive VFM.
Business Partnering across multiple work streams is huge part of this role so you must have significant experience of this in a similar role. You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. We are looking for a self-starter approach with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward. We are also looking for the following experience;-
- A CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience in a finance business partnering role.
- Big 4 background, desirable
- Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- Self-starter approach with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings.
- An excellent communicator, both oral and written which is appropriate to the audience
- To be responsive in a rapidly changing working environment
- Presenting financial performance results with relevant insights
- Supporting the finance support on commercial negotiations
- Providing challenge and support to the commercial teams to improve decision making
- Ensuring a strong focus on financial policy and governance
- Supporting ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Demonstrates technical understanding around all areas of the financial statements, in order to interpret and influence commercial business decisions as the financial expert.
- Proven track record of driving margin improvement through driving cost saving and income maximisation initiatives
- High level of commercial awareness
- Explain the impact of the competitive landscape - "bigger picture"
- Managing and developing team.
- Holiday starts at 25 days per year, and rises to 26 days after one year, 28 after two years and 30 days after three years full service
- Annual bonus, staff can receive up to 5% of salary dependent upon organisational and team performance
- Additions flexible benefits package. All staff are provided with an amount equivalent to 1% of their salary to spend on other benefits. Staff can select from a range of benefits including life assurance, critical illness cover, financial reviews, health cash plan, health screening, private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare assistance, gym membership, cycle to work, travel insurance, restaurant card and much more. Staff can also top up this account by contributing from their salary.
- Defined Contribution pension scheme provided by the Flexible Retirement Plan, Defined Contribution Scheme (FRP DC) - minimum employee contribution of 3% and employer 2%. If they opt to contribute more than the minimum Clarion will match the rate up to 7.5%
- Holiday trading scheme buy and sell annual leave.
- Comprehensive training and opportunities for personal development and promotion
- Family friendly work practices
Closing Date: 16th March at midday
Initial Interviews will be held between 26th March and 6th April.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.