Head of Development and Regeneration
Position: Head of Development and Regeneration
Salary: £67,500 + car allowance and package
Are you wanting to run an ambitious and fledgling Development Team with complete oversight?
Do you have a strong network that could contribute to not just the growth of the stock portfolio but the reputation?
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to be working with Aspire Housing to source them their new Head of Development and Regeneration in line with the business growth plans. The role is very much about growing the association’s profile through new build homes, estate regeneration and over stock rationalization.
Aspire Housing manages around 8,500 properties mainly in Newcastle-under-Lyme, but also in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and South Cheshire. This is a newly created role in line with companies plan’s to grow the business and its reputation. With a forward thinking and commercial approach the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, go the extra mile, develop more innovative ideas and provide even better services for their customers and clients. In this way they continually improve and achieve more.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the development team to provide strategic guidance and planning for the business’s build portfolio moving forwards.
- Create and forge relationships with contractors, developers, other HA’s, local authorities and other invested bodies to help achieve strategic objectives.
- Promoting the business whether at conferences, networking events or local/national press.
- Develop a plan that has a sufficient pipeline in place for both the delivery of affordable rental properties and open market sale for years to come.
- Focus on the business development team to identify opportunities that would be of interest to the business and understanding the feasibility and financial merit of sites/scheme.
- Present updates and forecasts to Exec Team, Board and Stakeholders on new schemes, completion dates and other key objectives.
- Within a short period of time once appointed carry out a detailed analysis on exiting stock and identifying which are in need of regeneration, selling off and disposals where necessary.
- Track record in New Build Affordable Housing with focus on all key areas from inception to “spade in the ground” through to handover and defects.
- Managing and developing a team of various professions including Development Managers, Project Managers, QS, Clerk of Works etc.
- Ideally educated to degree level such as Construction, Building Services or other relevant qualification.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
No Agencies please.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.