Head of Investment and Compliance
Position: Head of Investment and Compliance
Salary: £65,000 + car allowance and package
Are you passionate about providing strong, warm and safe homes for tenants?
Do you have experience in providing both operational and strategic asset management?
Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to be working with Aspire Housing to source them their new Head of Investment and Compliance which will serve to provide ongoing cyclical and planned maintenance on all the RSL’s diverse properties including all health and safety legislation.
Aspire Housing manages around 8,500 properties mainly in Newcastle-under-Lyme, but also in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and South Cheshire. This is a newly created role in line with companies plan’s to grow the business and its reputation. With a forward thinking and commercial approach the ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, go the extra mile, develop more innovative ideas and provide even better services for their customers and clients. In this way they continually improve and achieve more.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivery of the Capital Works & Compliance programmes including Decent Homes, Roofing, Environmental, Health and Safety and other structural improvements.
- Procurement of contracts through tender process.
- Ongoing management of contracts in place both with the in house team and external providers.
- All work to be followed in accordance with budgets and KPI’s set via SMT and Exec teams and delivered in these parameters.
- Management of the surveying and delivery teams that sit within the asset team.
- Overall management and responsibility as it relates to the assocations compliance programme including Asbestos Management, Gas Safety, Legionella, M&E and Fire Risk.
- Working proactively to minimize risk working with the compliance team, In House DLO and external contractors.
- Ideally educated to degree level such as Construction, Building Services or other relevant qualification.
- Experience in managing a Planned Maintenance/Compliance Division within a Social Housing body.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
No Agencies please.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
Apply for Head of Investment and Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly