Governance and Regulation Officer
St Basils – Governance & Regulation Officer
Salary: £26,700 - £28,200
Based in Birmingham, St Basils is one of the best known and well respected organisations in the West Midlands. As a leading organisation addressing youth homelessness St Basils maintains a high national profile. For further information on the inspirational work of St Basils visit their website www.stbasils.org.uk.
As Governance & Regulation Officer you will ensure that the organisation demonstrates best practice in all areas of governance and is able to fully comply with all regulatory, legal and inspection requirements.st
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- experience of working in the social housing sector at administrative/research/policy officer level;
- understanding of best practice on governance and governance codes for Homes England, charity commission and companies house;
- an understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements with regard to health & safety, data protection and insurances;
- able to undertake research into a variety of subjects in order to identify best practice with regard to governance and regulation;
- experience in policy development work, Report Writing and working with focus groups;
- ability to collate and analyse research from a variety of sources and prepare reports, setting out best practice or changes required; and,
- knowledge of and Commitment to E.O.P /Anti-Discriminatory practice.
This list is not exhaustive: see job description and person specification for a list of further requirements which is available to download from, https://goo.gl/U584NR
If you believe you have the right experience and drive to take on this important role please e-mail your CV to our advising consultant Tim Sewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below. If you would like to have an informal discussion concerning the role do not hesitate to contact Tim on 07748 775708.
Closing Date for receipt of CVs is midnight 16th March 2018. (Note: receipt of CVs will only be acknowledged if candidates are invited to progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.)
Dates for interviews are to be confirmed.
St Basils is committed to a policy of ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all and to taking action to avoid discrimination.
Sewell and Wood is a division of Network Public Sector Ltd - 40 Vicarage Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3EZ
Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.