Data and Solution Architect
Data and Solution Architect
£48,252 per annum (rising to £52,737 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance) - subject to April pay review
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
The Data and Solution Architect will join our Information Systems (IS) department which is responsible for delivering IS capability within Sanctuary Group. You will report to the Application Manager and play an integral part in the implementation and maintenance of our management information platform.
The role of Data and Solution Architect will include –
- Providing data and information to the necessary party to be included on high level reports that will support decision making, business planning and compliance
- Building effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensuring systems are robust and secure & resolving any support calls within agreed SLA’s
- Managing and supporting the development and maintenance of appropriate documentation for all system functions, business processes and service changes; including ensuring changes are supported by good service designs (assessment against architecture and standards), service transition plans (training and testing) and operational plans (business usage) prior to live business use.
Skills and experiences –
- Proven experience in a similar Data and Solution Architecture position
- Experience in analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
- Ability to assimilate information rapidly and work well within a team
- Analytical and Technical skills to produce detailed Functional Specifications
- Technical skills required include; SAP Business Warehouse Experience, SAP Business Explorer, Data extraction, Data modeling, Process Chains, ABAP & SQL
- Functional knowledge of SAP Finance, Real Estate, Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management & Human Capital Management is also required
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counseling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 19 March 2017
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.