Service Director - Asset Management
Who are we?
Salix Homes is an ambitious and forward thinking social housing provider based in Salford, Greater Manchester. We own around 8500 homes across the city, and one in ten of Salford residents live in our homes. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, from investing in our homes and communities, to how we go about providing our services. Our commitment to supporting and developing our staff also led us to be listed in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit Organisations To Work For 2017.
We have recently updated our 5 year plan, which we call #rethinkinghousing, as a result of the many changes which have occurred in the Housing sector in the last 2 years. From this, and the result of a recent organisational restructure, we are now looking to appoint an ambitious and innovative Service Director to lead, deliver and innovate in the following areas:-
- Investment and Programme Delivery
- Asset Management Strategy
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Non-dwelling asset management
Reporting to our Executive Director of Operations, you will provide direction, inspiration, challenge and motivation to the managers and staff in your team, whilst working with them to deliver the organisations vision, purpose, values and objectives.
More information on this exciting opportunity and a full job description and person specification can be found at our dedicated recruitment microsite at www.axonresourcing.com/jobs/salix
Are you the right person for the job?
We are looking for an individual who is suitably qualified and an experienced housing/property specialist with a collaborative, innovative and inclusive attitude.
You will possess a real drive for excellence with a real customer focus and possess strong leadership skills to motivate and lead your team to achieve results.
What you will get in return…
Salix Homes values our people and some of the benefits of working for us include;
- Annual Salary of circa £62k
- Up to 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance worth 3 x annual salary
- Health Cash Plan
For an informal discussion, please contact our retained consultant Jonathan Phillips on 07817 988490 or to apply please email a CV and covering letter below. Closing date for applications is Monday March 26th 2018. Final interviews likely to be W/C 16th April.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Tenant services Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Homes and Asset Management Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Asset management Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Salford
- Maintenance / Repair Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Salford