Projects & Performance Coordinator
Are you highly motivated, organised and an excellent communicator with the skills, experience and drive to work within a dynamic and constantly evolving environment? If so, then we would like to hear from you!
As our Projects & Performance Coordinator your role will be critical to the success of our Housing Operations department. Along with supporting general administration tasks, you will facilitate, support and coordinate the work of our 4 area boards including compiling the papers, attending the area board meetings, taking minutes and organising events. As part of your role, you will also support the Housing Operations’ intranet and website pages, maintaining all central records and leading on developing and presenting statistics to inform all teams.
You will be:
- A proactive person that uses initiative to continuously improve services.
- A team player who is always around when needed and willing to support others during the most challenging times, able to step outside your role when the service demands.
- Someone who demonstrates a high level of professionalism in their work at all times, working with minimal supervision to complete tasks accurately the first time.
- A problem solver who can identify and resolve issues quickly and calmly.
- Highly organised and great at prioritising in a busy environment.
- Comfortable engaging with customers, teams and stakeholders to champion the service and be a valued member of the team.
- Flexible to working evenings as required by the business
- Excellent customer service skills with previous experience working within a Business Admin or Project Assistant role
- Previous experience in gathering statistics to create detailed reports, drafting letters and other documents as requested.
- Experience of carrying out research and presenting written arguments in a concise but compelling way.
- The ability to converse with a wide range of customers across all communication channels including social media, smart phones apps etc.
- Have excellent minute taking and strong communication skills working with major stakeholders
- Project support experience with the ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Expert knowledge of all MS office applications including advance knowledge of outlook, word, excel and a working knowledge of vision
- Educated to a good standard in English and Maths, highly literate and confident working with numbers and statistics.
One Housing helps people to ‘live better’ by providing high quality homes and care across London and the south east. We manage approximately 16,000 homes and have plans to build 3,500 more by 2020. We also care for over 11,000 people to help them live independently.
We build and sell new homes on the open market or rent them out commercially to raise money for more affordable homes and for services for our customers. In the last three years we have delivered more than 1,500 new affordable homes to help meet the housing shortage. We offer a wide range of housing options including homes for affordable rent, shared ownership, private rent and private sale.
We work hard to make a positive difference to our residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services.
One Housing values the diversity of our workforce and we welcome job applications from all parts of the communities which we serve.
Closing Date: 19th March 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)