Berwickshire Housing Association is a successful, innovative and ambitious community focused housing association working across Berwickshire. We are passionate about our role in providing individuals, couples and whole families with a home in which they can live their life to the full in a safe, comfortable and attractive setting
Over the next 5 years we will build 250 new homes, in part funded by our ground-breaking wind farm development, continue to support the more vulnerable in our communities through innovative support services and invest in our people through our Apprenticeship programme and by developing our staff.
To help us deliver on our goals we are looking for a talented individual to join our Leadership Team.
In this new role we are looking for an outstanding and talented property professional to join our existing Leadership Team in delivering our ambitious development programme, a key component of our future growth. You will also be responsible for defining and implementing the property and asset management strategy and taking the lead on property compliance, and delivery of all maintenance services.
The sector you come from is less important than your ability to lead our Technical and Development teams and work collaboratively across a highly innovative and customer focused organisation, as well as being be adept at forging strategic relationships and joint ventures.
For an informal discussion please contact Bill Barkworth on 07706 369273. You can download the recruitment pack via the 'Apply 'button. Telephone: 020 3434 0990 or email BHA@campbelltickell.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd April 2018 at 12noon
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Homes and Asset Management jobs in Shrewsbury
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Maintenance / Repair jobs in Shrewsbury
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Technical services jobs in Shrewsbury
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Residential Development & Construction jobs in Shrewsbury
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Development / regeneration jobs in Shrewsbury