Scheme Services Manager
Scheme Services Manager
Harry Garret Court, Swindon
£23,226 per annum – subject to April pay review
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Extra care services provide comfort, independence and peace of mind. Residents live independently, safe in the knowledge that support is available in their home should they need it. Spacious apartments with on-site communal facilities create an environment where residents can enjoy healthy, active, and independent lifestyles in their later years. People with long-term disabilities under the ages of 55 may also be eligible for extra care.
We are seeking a Scheme Services Manger to make a real difference to the lives of our residents. Harry Garrett Court is a comfortable extra care housing site, incorporating a wide range of care expertise to ensure that residents are able to access provisions that suit their needs. If you want to make a positive impact to people’s lives, this is a rewarding opportunity to come and work within an established and experienced team.
The role of Scheme Services Manager will include:
- Providing business support to the scheme by working closely with relevant parties to facilitate contracts with the best use of the scheme’s services
- Achieving the best possible occupancy levels and administering the allocation of properties and lettings process
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with residents, families and external agencies
- Supporting the team with administration duties when required
- Assisting the registered manager in coordinating the delivery of homecare services, ensuring the rights, choices, privacy, and independence of the tenants are prompted at all times
- On-call duties will be required
Skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in lettings, housing, and front of house management
- Qualified or willing to work towards an NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Housing, or Health and Social Care, or equivalent
- Good administrative skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Proven track record of delivering services in a home care setting
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (or similar)
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- At least 28 days paid holiday (including public holidays)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 19 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.