Internal Quality Assurer
Internal Quality Assurer – Heath and Social Care
Home Based – 2 positions to cover the following regions:
North East to cover Hull, Scarborough, Darlington, Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle
£26,678 per annum (rising to £28,687 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week – Standard shift pattern 9 to 5, Monday to Friday however flexibility will be required
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
We are seeking two Internal Quality Assurers to support employee’s working towards RQF qualifications in Health and Social Care, within North England. Experienced in this field, you will be delivering Assessment and Verification services by operating within the appropriate policies and procedures, participating in standardisation events and providing support for external quality assurance visits.
The role of Internal Quality Assurer will include –
- Undertaking internal quality assurance checks of Assessments for RQF Awards
- Assisting with the coordination, communication and maintenance of relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Supporting the development of quality staff by coaching and mentoring others, you will also be responsible for ensuring the required skilled staff are available to meet awarding body requirements and business needs.
- Assessing learners and assisting them in collating their portfolios for Internal Verification, ensuring accurate records are maintained on progress and completions.
Skills and experiences –
- A Vocational Assessors award and Internal Verifiers award (A1/V1) or equivalent is essential for this role.
- Ability to deliver Health and Social Care qualifications up to, and including, Level 5
- Recent experience within a similar role undertaking Internal Verification, and experience within coaching and mentoring would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience of working within Health & Social Care
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and good practice principles is desirable.
- The ability to interrogate and extract data from a computer system, as well as knowledge of intermediate e-portfolios, Word and Excel is essential.
Travel is a requirement of the role; therefore a full, current driving licence is essential.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 26 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.