Customer Engagement Manager (Community)
The Customer Engagement Manager co-ordinates and oversees the management of our community assets portfolio and our resident engagement services. Develops forward thinking strategies to present positive approaches that enhance resident engagement and maximises the use of our community assets.
Support teams in embedding change across the organisation, with a specific focus on engagement, setting standards, creating approaches, templates and methodologies and ensuring these remain up to date with best practice.
Ensure delivery of engagement outputs and deliverables. Provide, with the support of the engagement officer(s), guidance, hands-on support and quality assurance.
Measure and evaluate the effectiveness, impact and reach of engagement activities.
Maintain a single view of stakeholder engagement activity across the portfolio and wider organisation.
- Inspire, motivate and develop a confident, highly skilled team who are focused on creating great opportunities for residents to be engaged in their community.
- Ensure fair, representative and inclusive use for all local communities, maximising commercial revenues from these assets ensuring all facilities are fit for purpose and operate in a safe environment that is fully compliant with all applicable legislation for activities delivered.
- Drive purposeful partnerships and ensure all local communities can access community spaces, promoting community engagement, volunteering opportunities, social enterprise projects and private commercial uses to generate rental income.
- Establish and review existing arrangements across all premises engaging with community groups and current users as required to introduce a consistent and transparent operational footing.
- Research and clarify historical letting and leasing arrangements with the relevant community organisations, particularly under the stock transfer agreements, to ensure exact terms are known, obligations are being complied with by all parties and negotiate / introduce updates as required.
- Own your service working through your team to create new ways of working.
- Utilise performance reporting, customer insight and social medial to drive the best performance and deliver a first class modern service.
- Ensure our visions and values are promoted resulting in meaningful outcomes for residents and exceeding the Regulator of Social Housing Involvement and Empowerment standard.
- Develop strong partnerships that enhance our reputation and give confidence to our stakeholders.
- Focus on delivering excellent performance and meeting top quartile KPIs.
- Seek funding and resources from external sources to support resident engagement events and community based activities.
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 16,000 homes and have plans to build 3,500 more by 2020. We also care for over 11,000 people to help them live independently.
We work hard to make a positive difference to our residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services.
One Housing values the diversity of our workforce and we welcome job applications from all parts of the communities which we serve.
Closing Date: Monday 30th April 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing 7th May 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Social Care Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)