Housing Development Project Manager
Salary: £32,333 - £37,107 + Essential Car User Allowance
Permanent: Full Time (37 hours per week)
Job share/Flexible working considered
An opportunity has arisen for a technical professional with housing development and project management experience to join our Growth team; a team intent on securing the delivery of a range of housing to meet the needs of the people of South Holland.
You would be joining us at an exciting time as we seek to directly invest in the delivery of new affordable and market housing, including through the council’s wholly-owned development company Welland Homes Ltd.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of housing development projects, working with internal teams and external partners to co-ordinate the delivery of new homes for affordable rent, shared ownership, private rented and market sale.
The key tasks of the role include –
- Project managing the delivery of new affordable homes and homes for sale and Market rent, on-site
- Undertaking a client-side contract management role, managing external partners involved in development.
- Co-ordinating specialist and technical project teams to bring about the delivery of new homes
- Creating an internal team to successfully handover new homes into management
You will have a positive attitude, a commercial mind-set, and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities to making things happen.
Your experience will have given you an understanding of the housing development process, strong contract management skills, and the ability to deliver in partnership with other teams. You will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to see the ‘wider’ picture and qualifications to degree or equivalent experience.
Closing date: May 4th 2018
Interviews: w/c May 14th 2018
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Lincolnshire
- Finance Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Lincolnshire
- Policy / Strategy Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Lincolnshire
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Lincolnshire
- Project management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Lincolnshire