Retirement Living Officer - Service Delivery
£10,616 per annum
20 hours per week
Teazleground Court, Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are looking for someone who can deliver outstanding customer service and an efficient housing management service to older adults living within Stonewater Retirement Living, and individuals living in their own homes.
You would be joining us at an exciting time – supporting the development and delivery of professional, innovative and flexible local housing, health and improved wellbeing and support services to older adults living within our retirement living schemes and the wider community.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To deliver accommodation and community housing-related support services, helping customers to lead an independent life.
- To deliver support services that provide improved health and well-being.
- To make sure Stonewater’s procedures and policies are being complied with, including Health & Safety procedures and risk management.
- To liaise with contractors and arrange repairs.
- To be responsible for day-to-day general tenancy and building management
- To provide high quality assistance to make our customers feel confident about sustaining their housing and living independently.
- To get involved in the community and local partner engagement.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience of delivering housing and tenancy management services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Literacy and numerical skills, including an ability to work with figures and spreadsheets, and use IT applications.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of housing law, as well as housing and tenancy management services.
- An understanding of the support needs and health issues faced by older adults
- A passion for customer services.
- A flexible attitude to work. You will be expected to work flexibly including some evenings, Bank Holidays and weekends if required and will attend training and meetings at other offices.
- A valid UK driving license or equivalent is essential, as is the use of your own car.
The role involves working with vulnerable young people and adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks, via the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To finalise your application, please complete and return a copy of our Stonewater Application Form (which can be found on our website via the red 'apply' button) to our friendly HR and Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Lisa Cruickshank on email@example.com
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.