Private Sales Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within our sales team?
We're looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional to join the Private Sales team based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Head of Private Sales and the Sales Managers with all sales related activities. This would range from day to day administration and delivery of the sales programme to supporting managers in the appraisal of new schemes to include visits to prospective sites.
Some of the key duties include:
- Responsible for day to day delivery of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservation and exchange.
- Close liaison with new business to input to scheme optimisation and specification.
- Close liaison with disposal solicitors, development, managing agents to set-up schemes and sales related matters to drive sales.
- Ensure positive relationships with sales agents and on site negotiators as well as related third parties.
- Day to day liaison with on-site staff to ensure reservations are secured at the earliest opportunity.
- Supports the Sales Managers in the appraisal of new scheme's and other opportunities, including visiting prospective sites, producing competitor analysis, pricing and conducting market research and reporting findings.
- Drives the marketing team in relation to specific scheme marketing and advertising, to ensure the collateral supports the sales strategy.
You will already have experience of the sales and marketing process gained within a housing organisation. You'll have a good knowledge of private sector sale and purchase and be experienced dealing with external stakeholders such as Solicitors, Brokers, Surveyors, Developers and Agents. You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences. The ability to travel the region as required is essential to this role.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd May at Midday
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing. We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating the platforms for thriving communities.
We've been doing it for more than a century. We're a powerful force.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce