Head of Supported Housing
Head of Supported Housing
£60,000 per annum + car allowance
37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Supported Housing to join our strategic and operational leadership team, based in the South or Midlands.
You will have a unique opportunity to develop and implement a high quality Supported Housing service, leading a range of customer-centric improvement actions and innovation solutions to ensure that we deliver in a modern and efficient way that underpins our aspirations and values as a social business.
Please click on the Head of Supported HOusing Information Pack link at the bottom of this page for further details about this vacancy.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To lead, inspire and motivate team members, driving high performance, continuous improvement and a customer-centric approach across our Housing division.
- Drive and champion the planning and strategic development, delivering operational plans and measuring performance.
- Accountable for effective budget planning, ensuring services are achieving value for money by benchmarking, reviewing funding conditions and undertaking financial reviews of schemes.
- Accountable for mitigating risk and achieving compliance by continuous policy and best practice enhancements.
- Provide robust business intelligence and market trends whilst making innovative decisions to enhance our service and ensure compliance.
- Influence change, working with the Executive Director Group (EDG) and the Senior Leadership Team, to improve performance and deliver strategic objectives.
- To act as an external ambassador for the Association in our dealings with partners, stakeholders and customers.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Comprehensive knowledge and extensive operational experience of supported housing or similar environment .
- Senior management experience in delivering and managing strategic, housing or related services.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting and driving change through people.
- Track record of achieving exceptional performance in a complex business.
- You will have a natural ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop employees and teams.
- You will be a thought leader and develop a customer-centric approach
- First class communication and customer service skills, with the ability to develop long term business relationships and network in the local community.
- A natural ability to influence and negotiate, complemented by strong leadership skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities at any one time
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: Friday 4 May 2018
Interview date: tbc
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Care and support Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Supported / sheltered housing Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Corporate Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham