Job title: Investment Manager
Based in: London
Department: Social Investment (CAF Venturesome)
Hours: 35 hours per week (5 days). Consideration will be given to part-time applications .
Salary: Up to £45k depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and socially-minded person with experience in the community housing sector to join our brilliant team. Grant-making, social investment or lending experience are not a requirement but an understanding of housing finance is crucial.
CAF Venturesome is an impact-focused social investment fund. We have a passion for supporting brilliant charities and social enterprises to sustain and grow their social impact, by providing the repayable, affordable finance which is needed.
CAF Venturesome is the well-established social investment arm of the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). Since we were set up in 2002, we have offered over 550 social investments, totalling £45m, to a diverse range of charities and social enterprises working all over the UK and overseas. More information about the work we do is on our blog: https://www.cafonline.org/venturesomeblog
We are now looking to hire an enthusiastic and organised individual to manage our Community Land Trust Fund. The role will involve sourcing, developing and presenting proposed social investments in community housing projects to our investment committee; managing a portfolio of existing social investments; and liaising with internal and external stakeholders in relation to this fund. In addition, the role includes supporting social investments from our other funds. More detail is provided in the job description.
We are looking for a friendly, dedicated and socially-minded individual to join our brilliant team. We want to hear from you if you:
- Have strong financial skills and are highly numerate
- Have a passion for community housing
- Are passionate about supporting charities, social enterprises and community groups of all shapes and sizes
- Are enthusiastic about social investment
- Have a strong track record of lending, assessing financial data, or grant-making (or all three!)
- Have a proven ability to manage significant projects
- Thrive in a busy team
- Are looking for a new challenge with fantastic opportunities for personal and professional development
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Finance Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)