Interim Head of Communications
Position: Interim Head of Communications
Location: West Midlands
Salary: negotiable day rate
Duration: 3 months initially
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an interim Head of Communications for a Housing organisation in the Midlands. This newly created role will cover the period of recruitment to the role on a permanent basis so could easily be longer than advertised.
The role will be integral in delivering improved communications internally and externally during a period of significant change within the organisation. The role is aimed at helping the organisation build upon the governance and structural changes by ensuring all communications and both timely and effective.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead, motivate and inspire the communications team effectively.
* Advise the EMT and SMT on all internal and external communications issues.
* Develop and enhance the communication, marketing and branding strategies incrementally to deliver key messages through various communication channels.
* Act as the spokesperson for the organisation where required.
* Co-ordinate all marketing activities as required.
* Significant experience in leading a Communication Team within a large, complex organisation and able to evidence brand development, stakeholder and customer engagement.
* Degree or other qualifications in relevant field.
* Practical knowledge of managing stakeholder relationships & managing culture change
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Birmingham
- Communications / PR Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Birmingham
- Executive & Senior Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Birmingham
- Senior management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Temporary jobs in Birmingham