Customer Service Advisor
Location: Adderbury, South East, GB, OX17 3DZ
Department: Housing Services
Operation: Sanctuary Housing
Requisition Number: 37566
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords, providing around 70,000 homes across England. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
The exciting opportunity of Customer Service Advisor will see you working within our Income Services team. Your role will involve investigating and resolving a range of customer queries and complaints concerning finance and debt collection. This opportunity is situated right in the heart of our professional call centre environment and involves liaising with a range of internal teams to support the effective delivery of housing services.
The role of Customer Service Advisor will include:
- Providing customer service to support the delivery of high quality housing support service, engaging with customers and supporting customers with rent account management
- Assisting in identifying specific customer needs and reducing barriers to effectively communicate and improve performance, helping to increase customer satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining front line service relationships ensuring that information is shared between teams
- Providing administrative support and scheduling to support front line presence in the local communities to meet the needs of the customers and the business
Skills and experiences:
- Working knowledge of call handling within a contact centre environment or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, legislation and good practice
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal and written
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 23 days paid holiday, rising to 28 days after 5 years service
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and well-being plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 9 May 2018
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Banbury