Income Officer x2
Income Officer x2
Up to £23,500 per annum
37.5 hrs per week
Working shifts during working hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm Saturdays
Stonewater are seeking a confident and pro-active Income Officer to join our income team in the South.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility and ownership for maximising the collection of rent, reducing rent arrears, and ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service to our customers.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Maximising income through the effective management of customer rent and service accounts, including the monitoring and retrieval of rent arrears ensuring cases are escalated appropriately.
- Communicating with customers and providing appropriate welfare and debt advice.
- Completing statistical information to monitor performance as directed by the Income Manager.
- Contributing to the development and overall performance of the Income Team, and its operation to ensure the cost effective delivery of high quality services.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- A good decision maker who is able to take responsibility.
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that Stonewater’s Income Services are upheld to a high standard.
- Experience of housing and housing law – particularly in relation to income management and an understanding of casework.
- The ability to show initiative and problem solving skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 13 May 2018
Interview date: 18 May 2018
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth