Chief Operating Officer
Creating places where people are proud to live
CityWest Homes - Chief Operating Officer
Package: Attractive six figure package
This critical new role forms an integral part of our Executive Team and is a unique opportunity to join a high-profile organisation at a pivotal time, working at the heart of the capital. Reporting to the Chief Executive, the prime focus for you will be to help us really enhance our service delivery through your significant portfolio of services and operations across the organisation.
With an asset value in excess of £5 billion across Westminster, we provide services to over 21,000 properties. Our ambitious strategy is to provide a modern, first class service for our residents. We are also highly committed to providing a great place for our staff to work in. We are an award winning organisation who have received recognition in 2017 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for and achieving the Investors in People Gold Standard.
- To lead the overall service offering which includes ensuring we have modern fit for purpose services for our leaseholders and tenants.
- Undertake a leadership role in our ongoing transformation programme, ensuring pace, efficiency and outcomes, developing and implementing a culture of customer service excellence across the organisation.
- Proactively and positively engage with our key stakeholders, Westminster City Council and residents.
- A demonstrable track record of end-to-end operational leadership within a customer driven organisation of comparable scale and complexity, coupled with the ability to contribute to the overall strategy and leadership of the organisation.
- Exceptional stakeholder management credentials, with experience working with diverse stakeholder groups; exposure to local authorities would be desirable.
- A highly experienced people manager who is able to lead and motivate others. A drive and passion for best in class customer service and a real commitment to the social purpose of CityWest Homes.
For full details, or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd May
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Chief executive £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)