Anti-Social Behaviour Officer (Q076)
£26,470 - £28,221 plus Essential Car User Allowance and flexi-time
Full-time, permanent (37 hours per week)
Are you looking for a challenging and diverse role where you will use your negotiating and interpersonal skills at the highest level? Are you a good problem solver? Can you mediate and network successfully to achieve your desired outcomes? If so, we want to hear from you.
You will investigate reports of anti-social behaviour involving council tenants, taking the necessary steps to prevent ASB occurring and escalating. You will provide advice and support and, using the tenancy agreement and ASB powers, take a range of enforcement action where necessary. You will work closely with the Police, Social Services and other key partners.
Our offices are located in Loughborough and we cover surrounding towns and villages. There are excellent transport links to Nottingham, Leicester and Derby as well as further afield via the M1 motorway.
Closing date: 30 May 2018.
Interviews will be held during July.
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No agencies and no CVs please.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Loughborough
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Loughborough
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Loughborough
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Loughborough
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Loughborough