£42,651 - £49,17
Would you like to work on one of the biggest council house building and regeneration programmes in the country?
The Council has an ambitious target to build of 11,000 new homes over the next 30 years. This opportunity is based within New Homes Development Team, which plays a central role in leading the development and regeneration programme.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a programme of new build mixed tenure and mixed use developments from inception to completion.
This will involve providing management, leadership, direction and motivation to a multi- disciplinary technical and professional new build and regeneration delivery teams. Ensuring that individual projects are delivered to a high standard pf quality, on time and within budget.
A key aspect of the role will be liaising with local residents and residents’ groups throughout the life of the project. You will also be responsible for the preparation and presentation of reports for scheme approvals, briefings and similar documents as required.
You must have experience of enabling and delivering housing development and regeneration projects and working within affordable housing or similar sector.
Please click on the vacancy information & person specification and job description documents for further details about this role and information on what to include in your application.
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 3 June 2018.
Interview and Assessment: Wednesday 20th – Friday 22nd June 2018.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Sales / Lettings Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)