Neighbourhood Investment Officer
Job Title: Neighbourhood Investment Officer
Job Expiry Date: Midday on 29th May
Job Location: Birmingham
Contract Type/Length: 3 year Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced in project management and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Investment Manager to join our community Investment team. Some of the role's duties are below;-
- To project manage the roll-out of the HAYN Volunteering Academy
- To develop and manage partnerships with youth providers
- To plan and chair HAYN Volunteering Academy steering groups
- To work with project partners to ensure cohesive delivery of programme outcomes
- To assist the Youth Engagement Manager in developing and co-delivering initiatives towards the Youth Engagement Strategy;
- To assist with identifying, developing and maintaining joint initiatives with key partners, including other HAs, youth and commercial partners;
The role will require you to work with housing and youth partners to develop an understanding of the programme. In order to achieve this, we are looking for the below skills;-
- Good knowledge of issues affecting young people and the youth engagement agenda
- Significant experience of working with young people on youth-led programmes
- Significant experience of developing and delivering support programmes for young people
- Experience of quality assurance of projects including monitoring and evaluation systems Experience of managing sub-contractors and partners to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience of event management.
Closing Date: 29th May at Midday
Interviews will be held on: TBC
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
A charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over 10 years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Clarion Futures will:
- Support 4,000 people into work and training
- Provide 250 high quality apprenticeships
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans to residents
- Assist 15,000 young people to make a better start in life.
Clarion Futures is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Transforming lives and communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.