Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you good at seeing the big picture as well as enjoying being at the heart of operational service delivery?
BHA is a small neighbourhood housing association based in Islington. We are looking for an Operations Director who wants to make a real difference to both our services and tenants; a unique person who is able to share our values, be ambitious for BHA, drive up performance and meet the challenges of the current operating environment.
This post offers a highly attractive and unique opportunity to work with the Board and Chief Executive to review how services are delivered and implement new initiatives to meet the needs of our tenants, including leading the digitalisation agenda and helping shape services for older tenants. BHA is also ambitious for growth and this role would play a key part in supporting this agenda. We believe we punch above our weight and we want an Operations Director who can do the same!
Director-level experience is not essential but a strong knowledge of social housing and the desire to make a real difference is. The successful candidate will be a strong relationship builder, able to lead and motivate a team and have excellent communication skills.
To down load the recruitment pack please view the link at the bottom of this page
If you would like an informal discussion about the role or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Karen Cooper either by mobile: 07932 745540 or by email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 9am Monday 4th June 2018. All applications must be submitted to Karen Cooper, KC Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Director £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Director £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)