Tenancy Services Officer (Nottinghamshire)
Tenancy Services Officer (Nottinghamshire)
£13,750 per annum plus car allowance
18.75 hours per week
Homebased managing 170 properties located within Nottinghamshire
We have an excellent opportunity for a Tenancy Services Officer to join our housing management team.
You will need to be a self-starter who is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service, with an ability to act as a role model for colleagues, whilst motivating them to deliver excellent results.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Deliver the housing and estates based service to ensure delivery of the strategic plan, working closely with the Area Manager and colleagues to achieve and exceed performance against targets, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- To manage tenancies by providing advice and support to promote sustainability, taking enforcement action where required.
- Management of the Estate Services contracts for communal cleaning and grounds maintenance.
- Plan and undertake visual site inspections recording general risk assessments and emergency site equipment tests. Managing and monitoring contracts for site equipment, carrying out service reviews, monitoring and evaluating service and performance.
- Undertake viewings, sign ups and verification visits through to managing the starter tenancy process.
- Working closely with the income team, including representing the Association in court
- Assist the Area Manager in effective budget planning, control and compliance with income and expenditure targets, procurement and financial controls, to ensure a value for money approach.
- Assist Assets and Allocations teams to manage emergency and planned decants.
- Investigate and respond to complaints and anti-social behaviour cases.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Experience of providing excellent customer focussed services in a social or commercial setting.
- Strong experience of delivering housing and related services.
- A thorough understanding of housing law and tenancy management.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively with others using a range of techniques, adapting style to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- Encourages respectful, positive and professional approach taking into account the needs of individuals.
- Thinks practically and logically, produces high quality work, using a solution focussed approach to overcoming problems/issues within deadlines.
- Ability to inspire, motivate colleagues and or employees, demonstrating support, co-operation, empowerment and leadership.
- Confident, independent and proactive with a drive to succeed.
- Commitment to providing outstanding value for money customer service with an agile, adaptable and innovative approach to implementing new policies and processes
- Good numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- Educated to A level, NVQ level 3 or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience, with a full driving license valid in the UK.
The role involves working with vulnerable adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
For further information or to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Care and support Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Tenant services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Nottinghamshire