Neighbourhood Services Team Leader
£33,865 - £37,630 per annum plus Essential Car User Allowance
35 hours per week
Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4,000 general needs homes in South East London. We take pride in providing high-quality services to our customers, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to help lead our newly restructured Neighbourhood Services Team.
Alongside another postholder, you will lead the operational management of this team delivering a high-quality neighbourhood service to our customers. Reporting to the Neighbourhood Services Manager, the Neighbourhood Services Team Leaders are responsible for a number of key posts, including Neighbourhood Services Officers, an ASB Officer, Housing Support Officer, Leasehold Officer and Estates Contract Monitor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven background of working in housing management, including managing general needs and leasehold tenures.
- Good IT and numeracy skills .
- Up to date knowledge of housing and welfare and neighbourhood management issues.
- Ability to manage and develop staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport (car/motorcycle) for work use.
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave.
To apply and for an application pack, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Sunday 17th June 2018.
Please note we do not accept CV’s. Applicants must fully complete our online application form.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Anti-social behaviour Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)