Golden Lane Housing (GLH) is one of the UK’s leading housing associations specialising in housing for people with a learning disability. We provide bespoke housing to meet the needs of individuals and groups referred to us by families, carers, support providers and local authorities. Established in 1998, we now provide a large range of housing types for over 1,700 tenants with a learning disability across over 150 local authority areas in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, working closely with Mencap and other care support providers.
This is your Invitation to apply to become the Director of Golden Lane Housing, a major national housing association.
It’s a unique opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to some of the most vulnerable people in the UK
We are looking for a new Director to lead the organisation at a critical and exciting time. We have achieved considerable growth in recent years and we are now poised for major further expansion, funded through substantial capital resources, already in place.
There is flexibility in terms of location. GLH’s head office is in Manchester but you may be home- based. Significant travel will be required.
We are proud to have featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best not-for-profit companies in the country (no. 8 in 2018). We have also won a number of national awards for our innovative bond issues and our in-house repair service.
We are looking for someone who shares our CORE values: choice, opportunity, respect and empowerment. If you have skills and experience in the following areas, we would love you to get in touch:
- Experience of operating at a senior level in a housing association or local authority
- Senior level experience in housing management/development/maintenance
- Detailed knowledge of supported housing and tenant involvement
- Knowledge or experience of learning disability in a housing context
This really is a unique opportunity to use your skills to help transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our country. For more information, please click on the apply button below for the Director Information Pack and to apply.
Please contact David Rimmer, Talent Acquisition Manager on: 07967 779 289 for more information.
Closing date: Sunday 17th June 2017
Interview date(s): Tuesday 3rd & Wednesday 4th July 2018
Interview location: 123 Golden Lane, London, EC1Y 0RT
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)