Low Cost Home Ownership Sales Executive x2
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within our Sales team?
We're looking for two experienced Sales Executives to join the Low Cost Ownership Sales team, one based in Haywards Heath and one in Fareham on a permanent full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Head of Low Cost Home Ownership Sales and Sales Managers with all sales related activities. This includes day to day delivery of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservation.
Some of the key duties include:
- Responsible for day to day delivery of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservation and exchange. Surpassing Sales KPIs set by Sales Manager.
- Close liaison with disposal solicitors, development, service charges and housing management on all scheme set -up and sales elated matters to drive sales.
- Ensure positive relationships with all third parties including IFAs.
- Day to day liaison with customers to ensure sales reservations are secured at the earliest opportunity.
- Supports the Sales Managers in the appraisal of new shared ownership and other low cost home ownership opportunities, including visiting prospective sites, conducting market research and reporting findings.
- Works collaboratively with the marketing team in relation to specific scheme marketing and advertising.
You will already have experience of the sales and marketing process gained within a housing organisation. You'll have a good knowledge of low cost home ownership schemes and be experienced dealing with external stakeholders such as Solicitors, Brokers, Surveyors, Developers and Agents. You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences. The ability to travel the region as required is essential to this role and this may include travel to remote locations.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to work some evenings and weekends. Time off in lieu will be given.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 June 2018 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
This vacancy is open to applications from employees, agency temps and volunteers of Clarion Housing Group.
Applications received from employees formally at risk of redundancy will be considered first. Please clearly mark this on your application.
You must have been in your role for at least 6 months before applying for this position.
If you have previously applied for, and moved to a new role internally, you must complete 6 months in your new role before applying for another.
Customer Service Contact Centre employees must be employed for at least 12 months before applying for internal vacancies and are not permitted to apply for secondments of less than 12 months.
This role is based on Clarion Terms and Conditions. If you are successful in your application for a role which offers a target salary which is 10% higher than your salary, you will move onto the new Clarion terms and conditions and your period of continuous employment will be protected.
This excludes employees currently 'at risk' of redundancy or those who are part of a restructure. Please contact a member of the recruitment team before you apply if you have any questions.