Administrator/Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Are you looking to make a difference with a new and exciting challenge?
With over 30 years' experience, Grange are a subsidiary of Clarion Housing Group and one of the leading property management companies in the South East.
We are looking for an organised and dedicated Administrator/Assistant Commercial Property Manager to join our Commercial Property team. This role will require you to assist the Property Manager and Senior Property Manager in managing a large portfolio of commercial properties.
The duties include the following:
- You will provide admin support to the team and assist with the management of our mixed commercial property portfolio. You will, therefore, be organised and methodical, and have the ability to work on your own initiative when required
- To assist in preparing and setting budgets, liaising with Accounts Department and ensuring that demands are issued and sent out in a timely fashion
- To liaise with tenants, arrange site visits, file inspection reports and maintain diaries for the Property Manager and Senior Property Manager
- To assist in dealing with tenants enquiries and complaint resolution
- To assisting in the sourcing, appointment and retention of suitable and competency contracts and consultants
- Logging insurance claims where necessary and reporting back to tenants on progress
- A basic understanding of commercial property related legislation is desirable especially where it relates to health and safety compliance and debt recovery
- You will be required to liaise with internal and external clients and their tenants. You, therefore, must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You will be required to oversee the day to day administration of the Department and must have excellent organisational skills
- Other duties as and when required
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, looking for stability and a career with one of the country's largest housing associations, which is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and commercial tenants and to maintaining its property portfolio to a high standard.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
If you have a commitment to customer service and work well in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you!
Closing Date: Tuesday 19 June 2018 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
When applying please use Google Chrome
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing, is committed to providing good customer service to all its residents and to maintaining its homes to a good standard - investing significantly in improving them each year.
Its development target is to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years and the Group will invest £13 billion on meeting and delivering on this target. Two thirds of the programme will be affordable and developed by Clarion Housing, while homes for private sale are delivered and marketed through development company Latimer by Clarion Housing Group. The proceeds from sales are invested in our social purpose.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Building homes. Developing futures.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.