Job Number: 3031
Now is a really exciting time to join us. At Aster, we're working towards a future where everyone has a home. Our purpose is to be an ethical housing developer and a landlord which will benefit society. We believe that work isn’t somewhere you go, it’s something you do. No two days are the same here, and agile working is the norm rather than the exception.
We're looking for a fantastic Project Manager to join our wonderful team helping to ensure our large programme of new homes are delivered on time and to our standards on quality. Ready to get up to speed quickly, you'll mostly be working across the eastern part of our development operating area in Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. You’ll manage and deliver a number of development projects from start to finish, working together both internally and externally to help the Group achieve its goals.
What you'll be doing
- Your role will be focused mainly on Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex – our Eastern expansion area but may also include Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, and other counties.
- You'll work on a range of key projects to practical completion, controlling budgets and handling external contractors.
- You’ll lead the project team on schemes, making sure that homes are delivered to a high quality and to programme.
- You'll deliver projects in line with our policies, procedures and standards.
- Understanding cost limits and timescales, you’ll make sure that you’ve secured all relevant approvals from the Board or Investment Panel.
- You'll have experience of the development process and knowledge of the construction side of development.
- You're financially astute and business minded, positive and dedicated to your work.
- You will be able to use your strong communication and negotiation skills to work successfully in project teams and with housebuilders to deliver quality homes
- You’ll actively look for, assess and develop opportunities on your own.
- You’ll be a confident presenter with keen negotiation skills, and you recognise the importance of customer service.
About Aster Group
Established in 1990, we're a not-for-dividend business with over £1 billion worth of assets. We currently own and maintain nearly 30,000 homes and provide services to 75,000 customers. Over the next seven years, we're going to be developing 12,000 homes for open market sale, rent and shared ownership, reinvesting our profits to develop more homes.
Ready to apply?
Do you have a 'Can do' attitude? Are you flexible and able to anticipate the needs of our business? If you think you fit the bill and you’re ready for a new challenge we’d love to hear from you.
For further information or to apply please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
We recognise that having a diverse workforce makes us a better organisation, so we are fully committed to offering equal opportunities for all.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Finance Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex