Property Manager (Fixed Term)
Duration: 18 Month Fixed-Term
Hours: 35 per week
Location: London E1 2PS
Closing Date: 27/07/18 @ 3:00 pm
Who we’re looking for
We are searching for an experienced Block Manager to join the team and manage a mixed portfolio of Blocks across Tower Hamlets. The portfolio includes new builds and mansion blocks, you will also be responsible for managing some more complex and challenging developments including managing buildings with on-site staff. Within this role you will receive full support from the wider team, everyone works very closely together, offering assistance and guidance wherever they can - but you will also receive support from Senior Management when required. As the Property Manager you will be an integral part of the team. This position offers a varied role.
Your main duties will include:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties
- Being first point of contact and liaising with tenants, contractors and clients
- Arranging and carrying out property visits where required
- Attending regular client meetings and reviews
The ideal person for this role would be someone with passion, energy and experience. You must be customer focused and able to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and leaseholders alike. Ideally you’ll be IRPM qualified and if not, be willing to work towards completing the exams.
What we'll offer you
- A salary of up to 29K
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey to be ‘Fit for the Future’
- Investment in people with learning and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and three concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime
- A health and wellbeing scheme – including a generous wellbeing allowance
- Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
- Interest free season ticket loan
- A great pension scheme
- Lovely refurbished offices
We are a small community-based housing associating and if you are the type who wants their contribution to really add value, then you’ve come to the right place.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please email your CV, supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria and the additional information sheet to email@example.com.
The JD and additional information sheet can be downloaded using the links below:
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 3:00 pm Friday 27th July 2018.
Interviews to take place on Thursday 2nd August 2018.
Operating exclusively in Tower Hamlets, THCH is a medium sized housing association with an excellent track record of refurbishing estates and improving services. Currently managing over 3,000 homes of which 1100 are leasehold, the majority of homes were transferred from Tower Hamlets Council in 2000. THCH has since added a range of commercial and residential properties including properties for private sale, shared ownership and social rent.
THCH is currently implementing a programme called “Fit for the Future”. We aim to be an organisation that “does the right things…in the right way and demonstrates value for money in everything we do.”
Our services are now centralised in a newly refurbished, single main office, where we are focused on delivering new, modern ways of working with our residents and wider stakeholder base.
Apply for Property Manager (Fixed Term)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)