Property Manager (Fixed Term)
We are a small community-based housing associating and if you are the type who wants their contribution to really add value, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for an individual that:
- Has experience in quality property management and managing complex portfolios of properties
- Has experience in budgeting and account management
- Has good understanding of leasehold property legislation and leasehold management
- Has working knowledge of service charge budgets and relevant regulations
- Has excellent negotiation skills and proven track record in delivering excellent customer services
You are an experienced and energetic Block Manager. You are IRPM qualified and if not, be willing to work towards completing the exams. You are customer focused and able to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and leaseholders alike.
In your role you will manage a mixed portfolio of Blocks across Tower Hamlets. The portfolio includes new builds and mansion blocks, you will also be responsible for managing some more complex and challenging developments including managing buildings with on-site staff. Within this role you will receive full support from the wider team, everyone works very closely together, offering assistance and guidance wherever they can - but you will also receive support from Senior Management when required. As the Property Manager you will be an integral part of the team. This position offers you a varied role.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we'll give you
- Competitive benchmarked salary
- Flexible working where we can
- An opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey to be ‘Fit for the Future’
- Investment in people with learning and development opportunities
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and three concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime
- A health and wellbeing scheme – including a generous wellbeing allowance
- Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
- Interest free season ticket loan
- A good pension scheme
- Lovely refurbished offices
How to apply
Please email your CV, supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria and the additional information sheet to email@example.com.
The role profile and additional information sheet can be downloaded using the links marked Supporting Documents at the end of this page.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 9:00 am Monday 6th August 2018.
Interviews to take place on Friday 10th August 2018.
Operating exclusively in Tower Hamlets, THCH is a medium sized housing association with an excellent track record of refurbishing estates and improving services. Currently managing over 3,000 homes of which 1100 are leasehold, the majority of homes were transferred from Tower Hamlets Council in 2000. THCH has since added a range of commercial and residential properties including properties for private sale, shared ownership and social rent.
THCH is currently implementing a programme called “Fit for the Future”. We aim to be an organisation that “does the right things…in the right way and demonstrates value for money in everything we do.”
Our services are now centralised in a newly refurbished, single main office, where we are focused on delivering new, modern ways of working with our residents and wider stakeholder base.
THCH is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Asset management Manager £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)