Anti Social Behaviour
You will earn between £28,000 to £32,000 per annum for working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday with very occasional evening or weekend working) based at New Vision Homes, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6YL.
Purpose of Role
New Vision Homes manages Woking Borough Council’s housing stock. The ASB specialist will be our expert on legislation, policy and procedure and will take the lead on complicated ASB processes across the area. They will also take the lead on diversionary and intergenerational activities, working closely with the youth service, the local safer neighbourhoods teams, Woking Borough Council and other partner agencies.
They will work very closely with the Housing management team, contributing to strategy and supporting initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with current ASB legislation, best practice and enforcement tools
- In liaison with our training and development manager keep housing managers up to date and trained in all areas of ASB enforcement
- Take the lead on complex, long running ASB, harassment or domestic violence cases
- Be responsible for ensuring the ASB IT system is fully updated by housing managers
- Ensure we pass all audits around ASB as undertaken by the client
- Work to improve residents’ satisfaction with the way we deal with ASB in all areas by putting together an action plan and ensuring actions are carried out.
-Arrange community, diversionary and intergenerational, events on all our estates; and identifying funding opportunities
- Experience of managing ASB enforcement or of enforcement in a similar area
- Experience of managing a team desirable
- Track record of organising community events and diversionary/intergenerational activities
- Fundraising experience desirable
Steve Charles: Housing Contract Manager; New Vision Homes, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6YL
Tel: 01483 743621
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.