Head of Marketing and Sales
We’re now in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our vision is very simple. We want Guinness to be an organisation that delivers amazing customer service, is a brilliant place to work, and is financially resilient. And we want to build 7500 new homes over the next five years.
As the business and our development plans grow, we’re investing in some key appointments and have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing and Sales to join the team. Reporting to the Group Development Director, the successful candidate will ensure the delivery of a commercial, customer focused, value for money and high quality marketing and sales service across the country.
You will be joining Guinness at a fantastic time with real opportunity to influence our growing development programme and to shape the Marketing and Sales service.
Overview of the team
You will lead two Managers responsible for marketing and sales. The wider team consists of six Sales Consultants and three Sales Co-ordinators. The team are based in Gloucester and whilst this post is based in London, it is likely you will travel to a number of different Guinness locations.
• Deliver the national Sales Programme and other initiatives in accordance with agreed targets, ensuring properties are properly allocated.
• Plan and lead the delivery of a commercial and customer focused sales service, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
• Prepare budgets and business plan for anticipated income deriving from property sales and other activities.
• Lead on the development of market research and on marketing and sales reports for individual schemes, programmes and strategies and maximise marketing and sales opportunities.
• Ensure policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in line with legislation and best practice.
• Represent the Company at a senior level with external agencies, partners, local authorities and other Registered Providers to forge excellent relationships.
• Produce and deliver upon an annual operational plan.
• Deliver the marketing and sales strategies for inclusion in the development appraisals
• And take responsible for the sales and marketing strategy for all new shared ownership and outright purchase new builds
• Manage cash flow and budgeting on a monthly basis
• Set and manage marketing and sales budgets and resources, achieving value for money and ensuring compliance with financial procedures and audit requirements
• Develop close working relationships with other Guinness teams including Regional Development Teams, Governance, Finance, Home Owner and Service Charge Teams to ensure a collaborative service is delivered to our customers
• Proven experience of marketing and sales techniques, in a housing environment.
• Proven experience of budget management.
• Proven experience in housing market research and development.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing workload and priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Annual and monthly business planning skills
• New build and shared ownership sales experience
• Excellent knowledge of the legal requirements for buying, selling and leasing properties
• Ability to demonstrate Guinness Behavioural competencies
• Able to demonstrate the Guinness Leadership and Management standards
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Private Health Insurance
• Employee assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
• Eye test vouchers
• Professional qualification support
• Professional subscriptions
• Purchase additional leave
• Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
• E-learning courses
For more information on this role including how to apply, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Business development Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)