Housing Performance and Data Manager
£47,541 - £50,442 (PO7)
Permanent, 36 hours per week
Would you like to be a part of The London Borough of Hounslow, whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for our residents and visitors by ensuring the quality of our services are maintained to a high standard?
The Council is embarking upon a major programme of change to modernise the way we work and reduce our carbon footprint. We will be moving to a new landmark building in 2019 located in Hounslow town centre, and our new technology will enable staff to work remotely and flexibly to improve the service we provide to residents and to help our staff achieve a better work/life balance. To find out more please visit: http://hounslowciviccentre.org.uk/
About The Team
Hounslow Housing is ambitious about its use of technology and data assets to drive service performance. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced data and ICT professional to oversee the department's performance and ICT frameworks, to assist with the council's response to rising levels of housing need in the borough.
Line manage and coordinate the work of a team of five systems, performance and data officers, in order to:
- Provide senior management with the performance data that they need to make strategic decisions and evaluate service performance against strategic objectives.
- Lead on the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to assess the potential impact of new policy and strategy, including the impact on funding and budgets.
- Deliver the department's ICT roadmap, including implementation of new systems where there are gaps in the current provision and standard lifecycle upgrades.
- Use project and programme management skills to both deliver and monitor the progress of department critical projects.
- Resilient and organised, able to lead a team to work flexibly and independently in a high pressure, political environment.
- Solid line management skills, able to coordinate, mentor and motivate officers who are experts in ICT project management and data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of housing legislation, social and political issues affecting housing; and how these affect service delivery and resourcing.
- Knowledge and ability to deliver complex and diverse projects and programmes of work, to transform department ICT use and enable optimum use of the department's data assets.
Essential for The Role
- Level 2 qualified in English and Maths (e.g. GCSE C+, or equivalent)
- Relevant further and higher academic qualifications are desirable but not essential. (e.g. Degree or equivalent)
To view the Hounslow Employee Benefits, Job Description and Employee Specification please visit our website.
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: 23rd July 2018
Interviews will be held during week commencing: 30th July 2018
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the employee specification.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- IT Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)