Head of Governance, Compliance & Risk
5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Shepherds Bush Housing Association (SBHA) was established in Shepherds Bush in the 1960s, following the campaigning inspired by Cathy Come Home (1966). The organisation has now grown into Shepherds Bush Housing Group (SBHG) and manages approximately 5,000 homes, primarily in the London Boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hounslow. SBHG’s mission is social heart, business head, local impact:
- Social heart: “Our way of working builds and strengthens communities”
- Business head: “Our way of working means we make a lasting return on investment”
- Local impact: “Our way of working responds to what’s needed locally”
This is an exciting time to join SBHG. The organisation has recently embarked on a transformation programme, ‘Future Fifty’ to support the delivery of SBHG’s new Corporate Strategy, which sets out a number of strategic objectives for the organisation, including a significant increase in the organisation’s development activity.
We are looking for a Head of Governance, Compliance & Risk to act as the internal expert on governance, regulation, risk management, internal audit and data protection. This position will also undertake the role of Company Secretary and will work with the Board, Executive and Leadership Teams to ensure that the highest standards of governance are in place. A thorough understanding of the above areas will be essential, as will an understanding of the housing sector and the political agenda and regulatory landscape for social housing providers. Experience of senior management in a relevant role within a regulated environment will also be necessary.
For further information about the role, please click the “Apply” button – you will be redirected to the website of Altair Ltd, our retained recruitment advisors, where you can download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role or organisation, please contact a member of the Altair team:
Alex Dellot, Principal Consultant – mobile: 07741 631194, email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 20th August 2018. The job reference code is ALT220.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Government and compliance Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)