Director of Innovation
Shepherds Bush Housing Association (SBHA) was established in Shepherds Bush in the 1960s, following the campaigning inspired by Cathy Come Home (1966). The organisation has now grown into Shepherds Bush Housing Group (SBHG) and manages approximately 5,000 homes, primarily in the London Boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Ealing, Kensington & Chelsea, and Hounslow. SBHG’s mission is social heart, business head, local impact:
- Social heart: “Our way of working builds and strengthens communities”
- Business head: “Our way of working means we make a lasting return on investment”
- Local impact: “Our way of working responds to what’s needed locally”
This is an exciting time to join SBHG. The organisation has recently embarked on a transformation programme, ‘Future Fifty’ to support the delivery of SBHG’s new Corporate Strategy, which sets out a number of strategic objectives for the organisation, including a significant increase in the organisation’s development activity.
We are looking to appoint a Director of Innovation to work across the organisation to lead on the delivery of the Future Fifty transformation programme. Experience of a range of transformation tools and techniques in relation to areas such as culture, processes and technology will be essential, as will knowledge of what first-class customer service looks like and how functions, processes and technology can be designed to deliver that service. In-sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
For further information about the role, please click the “Apply” button – you will be redirected to the website of Altair Ltd, our retained recruitment advisors, where you can download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about the role or organisation, please contact a member of the Altair team:
Alex Dellot, Principal Consultant – mobile: 07741 631194, email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 20th August 2018. The job reference code is ALT219.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy / Strategy Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)