Housing Assistant (Rental Income Team)
Are you passionate about helping local communities and social housing residents?
Can you work in a fast-paced frontline service?
Do you want to build a career in social housing?
The Rental Income Team at The Barnet Group is a quickly expanding team working on the frontline of tenancy management and sustainment in Barnet, supporting 15,000 households in one of London's largest boroughs.
The Barnet Group are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Rental Income Team. The role will enable you to provide the highest quality advice and assistance to Barnet Homes' residents on a range of issues such as income maximisation, debt advice and support.
You will be responsible for supporting the Rental Income Team within an administration function, whilst rental income collection and tenancy sustainment will also be a strong part of this role. You must have experience of dealing with the public in a service environment, and have an ability to work with a diverse range of customers.
We are looking for someone that can provide great customer service and make a real difference to our customers' lives.
What we are looking for:
- *Strong administration and organisation skills to support the service
- *Excellent communicators who will give clear and concise advice to customers
- *Good listeners who will be empathetic when helping customers facing challenging personal circumstances
- *Quick learners who will be motivated to take ownership of their workload and think innovatively to find solutions for their customers' needs.
The Barnet Group is a dynamic organisation, always looking for innovative and fresh ideas to tackle the challenging situations we face every day. If you think you've got what it takes to be part of the team, please submit your application by 31st July 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Revenues / benefits Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Barnet