Resident Engagement Co-ordinator
Purpose of Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Resident Engagement contract at Kingston upon Thames, on behalf of the Council. You will be involved in delivering the contract specification on behalf of Pinnacle.
- To build, develop and support residents’ capacity to engage. This will include providing activities, resources and support which strengthens the skills, abilities and confidence of people and community groups to take effective action and leading roles in the development of communities.
- Involving residents in service design, improvement and decision making. By improving customer focus and bringing in a more diverse representation on engagement opportunities, service will be more efficient and effective.
- Develop the reputation of Pinnacle in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames and successfully manage the contract delivering results in excess of the contract KPIs.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the quality and range of opportunities for resident engagement.
- The delivery of communications with all stakeholders, liaising with the Council‘s communications team where necessary.
- Deputise for the Resident Engagement Manager when required.
- Maintain health and safety and security of self and others with an awareness and commitment to good safe working practices and adherence to Pinnacle’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Follow Pinnacle’s equalities framework policy, acting in ways which support equality and fair opportunities for all staff and demonstrates an understanding of the benefits of equality and diversity.
- Carry out other duties as required by the Resident Engagement Manager and Head of Housing.
- Experience in performance management.
- 3 years working in a resident engagement role or similar.
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in resident engagement and consultation.
- Experience in working in social housing.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation.
- A good, demonstrable grasp of social media.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
Pinnacle PSG, a part of Pinnacle Group, delivers award-winning housing management and facilities management services to a wide range of public and private organisations. We manage over 24,500 homes nationwide and provide hard and soft facilities management to over 200 schools, academies and universities and neighbourhood services to over 300,000 homes. We have a turnover of £80m and employ more than 2,000 staff. For further information please visit www.pinnaclepsg.co.uk
Salary – £30-32,000 dependent on experience
Hours – 37.5 per week (will include occasional evening and weekend work)
Bonus – discretionary scheme
Holiday – 25 days
Closing date: 01/08/18
Interviews: week commencing 06/08/18
For further information and to apply, please fill in the below with an up to date CV and covering letter.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kingston Upon Thames