Clarion Response is looking for you!
Are you a qualified Electrician? We're looking for a number of skilled and enthusiastic Electricians to deliver a first class electrical testing programme across a variety of our properties within London, the Home Counties and the South.
We can offer regular work, an attractive and steady salary, standard working hours and generous employee benefits. Working in occupied properties, you will be carrying out planned electrical testing (EICR) and associated remedial works.
Clarion Response provides repairs and maintenance services to more than 125,000 homes and is part of Clarion Housing Group, the largest housing association in the UK.
As a qualified electrician, you'll be able to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and schematic diagrams. You must have a good working knowledge of testing and inspection with previous experience of carrying out periodic installation reports along with fault finding.
Ideally, you'll have completed an apprenticeship, or hold a minimum of NVQ level 3, a City & Guilds Basic Craft Certificate or similar, be fully conversant with the current IEE Wiring Regulations and have BS 7671 to 17th Edition (training will be provided on the 18th Edition). Experience of working in social housing is desirable but not essential.
What we will offer you
You'll be given full training, protective clothing, a van to get you there as well as the specialist power tools you'll need. We also offer:
- A basic salary of £29,012 rising to £33,278 with progression
- At least 25 days paid holiday, bank holidays and the option to buy or sell holiday
- Company sick pay dependent on your length of service
- Generous pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile tablet and phone
- Ongoing training; including 18th edition and subsequent amendments
- Working towards qualification as a Qualifying Supervisor (for which an additional £1,000 supplement is paid)
- Shared parental & adoption benefit
- Paternity and maternity benefit
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme offering a variety of deals and discounts from financial and health plans to savings on your shopping or eating out.
You would also be eligible for a £1,000 additional supplement for being a Qualifying Supervisor
You must hold a valid clean UK driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided for work use only.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you. Just download the candidate brief and click the 'apply' button below!
Please don't delay! CVs are reviewed upon receipt; therefore this vacancy may close without notice once suitable applicants have been appointed.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
Clarion Response is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a charitable foundation and a property development company.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.