Supported Housing Lead Officer
Housing & Regeneration
£33,279 - £35,769 pa (Inclusive of London Fringe Weighting) + Lease Car Allowance
Our Supported Housing Team has the coveted ‘outstanding’ accreditation from the Centre for Housing and Support, with responsibility for Supported Housing schemes and associated community properties, delivering a service to more than 2000 older residents.
We are looking for a new team member to step into the post of Supported Housing Lead Officer, managing a team of Supported Housing Officers, delivering frontline support services to some of the most vulnerable members of our society.
The ability to supervise, support and motivate staff is essential, with an unequivocal passion for high standards. A drive to achieve goals and exceed expectations in terms of service delivery and development is a must as is an ability to work effectively with a range of partners.
You will also be expected to help the service continue along a path of improvement, designed to promote independent living.
A check will be undertaken with the Disclosure and Barring Service to ensure that the successful candidate has no relevant convictions for the above post.
Applicants must have a full driving licence which is valid in the UK and use of a vehicle.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 19th August 2018
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire