Relief Project Workers
Quay Foyer is a dynamic environment where young people between the ages of 16 and 25 can live in one of our furnished bedsits until they are ready to live independently. While here, they will get all the support and help they need to access skills, training and employment opportunities - and more importantly, the confidence to make a life for themselves. If you could share our enthusiasm and commitment to this scheme, we’d love you to join us.
This is your opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading social housing providers.
- Covering the reception desk answering any queries and signing in visitors.
- Assisting in induction of new residents clarifying the services offered and occupancy terms.
- Answering calls, collecting rents and updating records as required.
- Providing information to residents on agencies who can provide additional care, support and welfare.
- Initiating and following Stonewater's Safeguarding Procedures when there is cause for concern.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Able to act in a professional manner at all times when required to intervene with disputes.
- Empathetic for and ideally experienced in working with young people or in the social care industry.
- Good communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Flexible to cover shifts which may include evenings, weekends and bank holiday cover.
The role involves working with vulnerable young people and adults and as such Stonewater will require appropriate background checks, via the Disclosure and Barring Service and references.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: This is an open vacancies until we find the right candidates.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Employment Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole
- Social Care Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Poole